! Weekly deals up to 50% off ! Free UK delivery for orders over £15

Gardenia and rose - REFAN

Gardenia and rose skin care products. Collagen is the basic skin ingredient which is responsible for its firm and youthful appearance. Like most structural elements of the skin, it is constantly renewed. With the beginning of ageing, acceleration  of the collagen degradation processes is observed, which determines the skin’s sagging and the appearance of wrinkles. Many environmental factors such as UV rays, smoking, chlorinated water, free radicals and inflammatory processes  activate collagenases. They are enzymes responsible for the degradation of collagen. The gardenia stem-cell extract acts on three basic levels:

-    It stimulates collagen synthesis.
-     It slows down the processes of collagen degradation.
-     It inhibits the synthesis of collagenases
The efficacy of collagen synthesis stimulation is comparable in its effect to the activity of vitamin C. Bulgarian rose oil contains 300 proved ingredients, which constitute 86% of the oil’s composition. The remaining 14 % are ingredients in very small quantities but very important for its quality. Rose oil is the “oil for women”. It is used in aromatherapy for treatment of reproductive system disorders. It acts as a very powerful aphrodisiac, especially for women with emotional disorders, which lead to sexual problems. Suitable for all skin types but  most preferably for dry, sensitive and ageing skin. It has a tonifying and firming effect on capillaries, as well as on blood circulation in general, which makes it very suitable for flushed  skin. It is also suitable for dermatitis and eczema. It has a regenerating effect on tissues and is suitable for wounds – it acts as a wound-healing and anti-scar agent. It has an anti-inflammatory and healing effect in case of sunburns.