Rose oil skin care products. A full range of rose-based beauty products for sensitive skin - rose oil, rose concrete and rose water.
Rose oil- contains 300 proven valuable substances that represent 86% of its composition. The remaining 14% are ingredients in very small quantities, however they are very important for its quality. The essential rose oil is the "oil for women". It is used in aromatherapy for treatment of reproductive system disorders. It acts as a very powerful aphrodisiac, especially for women with emotional disorders, which lead to sexual problems. Rose oil is suitable for all skin types but it is most preferable for dry, sensitive and aging skin. It has a tonifying and astringent effect on the capillaries, as well as on the blood circulation as a whole, which makes it very suitable for redness-prone skin. It has a beneficial effect on dermatitis and eczema. It has an anti-inflammatory and healing effect in case of sunburns. Rose water - a natural antiseptic and astringent. It tones and refreshes facial skin, improves blood circulation and maintains water balance in the skin renewal process.Rose concrete - obtained through extraction of fresh rose petals. It has a rich composition of more than 166 components. It combines anti-inflammatory, regenerating and healing properties. It has a softening and smoothing effect on skin.